Technology & Retailing
Stay in Touch with Your Customers!
Whether you are an independent brick and mortar store, or a big box company like Target, it is nearly impossible to move your business forward now days without at least trying to utilize the new aspects of social media marketing and technology. Industry experts provide you with tips and advice on how to be technologically savvy for your sake, and your customers'. Even if you are a "hunt and peck" Heather on the keyboard, these articles will help you advance your knowledge of the virtual realm of the World Wide Web and much more!
- Your Online Store: Why Not Having One is No Longer an Option
- Since starting my blog in 2004, I have seen a number of retail stores come and go, and seeing them go is always hard. The reasons vary.
- Baby Steps: Creating an Effective Home Page
- For new parents, everything seems overwhelming—from trying to find matching pairs of tiny socks at any given time, to attempting to remember what day (or month) it is. Being overwhelmed also extends to buying all the necessities (and some ridiculous extras) for your little one. Shopping online can be a great way to get the things you need without leaving the house. The problem is most baby e-commerce sites are as cluttered, confusing and overwhelming as their brick and mortar counterparts.
- Social Media Strategy, Expand Your Professional Network
- In today’s digital age, it is easier than ever to connect with clients, customers and other industry professionals. Twitter creates a great web log of short messages to share with your following but lacks any genuine interaction with other users. Facebook is much more social and fun, but not everyone wants to share pictures of their children with their clients or customers. When it comes to selecting a professional social network, LinkedIn means business!
- Take the Guesswork Out of Social Networking
- Social Media Strategy Establishing Your Plan
- Developing Your Social Media Presence
- Elevating Your Brand with Photography: How Shooting on Film Can Set You Apart
- Questions to Ask a Potential eCommerce Merchant Account Provider
- Free Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Real-time Retailing
- Implementing a Baby Shower Registry